- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
What is a Selling System?
In simplest terms, a selling system can be defined by three things:
- The audience you’re speaking/selling to = your customers
- Those who are communicating your value to your customers = your sellers
- The support functions to enable the sellers to sell = your organization
While this may seem simple at first, how you manage your selling system (and changes therein) is critically important to the ultimate success (or failure) of your company. For example, what does your company do to drive growth? It’s probably some combination of:
- Introducing new products
- Implementing new sales processes
- Expanding into new markets
- Deploying new technologies (CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.)
- Changing territory and compensation plans
- Investing in sales training
- And the list goes on…
Each of these significantly affects the selling system and the flow of information among the players.
How well does new information, tools, or processes actually get to your teams? And more importantly, how does that translate to a customer need? Without context to each other, the selling system breaks down.
Simplify, Modernize, & Integrate Your Selling Systems
Qvidian Sales Playbooks is a dynamic guided selling system that allows sales teams to quickly adapt to changes in the selling process by automatically updating guidance and resources as deals change and evolve.
With a deeply dynamic selling framework that delivers intelligent guidance, sales best practices, and selling content aligned to buyer stages and tailored to each unique selling situation, organizations are able to accelerate the ability for salespeople to close deals by replicating best practices across the organization.
Companies who've deployed Qvidian's guided selling system achieve:
- 2.5x increase in deal sizes
- 3-4 times more likely to win the deal
- 10% shorter sales cycles
See Qvidian's Guided Selling System In Action:
CONTACT US TODAY or call us at 1-800-272-0047 to learn more.