- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
QU Course: RFP Management
The RFP Management course will begin on, December 8th at 8:000 am ET and conclude at 12:00 pm ET. Upon completion of your registration, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your spot in the course. A week prior to the start of the course you will receive meeting invites and an electronic handbook.
The tuition fee for this course is $395.00 USD.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Manage Microsoft Word and Excel RFP questionnaires using QPA’s New Format RFP Project.
- Answer a questionnaire with content from the New Library or your computer.
- Create and manage workflows to facilitate collaboration on questionnaires.
- Build a wrapper around the answered questionnaire to automate the addition of a cover page, table of contents, headers and footers, etc.
QU Course: Qvidian Proposal Automation and Foundations
Interactive, virtual sessions let users learn best practices, experience functionality with hands-on activities and network with other Qvidian customers. QPA Foundations can accelerate the onboarding of new team members as well as provide refresher training for existing QPA users.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create proposal, presentation and RFP documents
- Prepare and load Word and PowerPoint content
- Maintain content in the Qvidian library
- Architect (design) a simple document structure
- Configure commonly used system settings